Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday

One more day to the weekend. Can we make it through?

It has been a pretty busy week. And for some reason, I have been feeling a bit tired all week. This is unusual for me as I have always been exceedingly active and a real early-to-bed, early-to-rise person. I was feeling sluggish on Tuesday after a late rehearsal on Monday. I would normally have gone to the gym on Tuesday night, but I skipped it and instead, went to the store and got some things to make dnner for Sweetie. He was quite surprised as he know how regimented I tend to be, and it being Tuesday, he thought he and I would have a quick salad and I would be off to the gym. What he got was grilled teriyaki chicken, pesto linguini, cole slaw, and a bottle of merlot. We had a great dinner on the patio.

Last night, tired again. Busy day at work. (Enought sentence fragments for you?) We had leftovers for dinner and then settled in for a quiet evening. I fell asleep on the sofa at around 8:30pm and went to bed around 9:00. I slept straight through until 4:25am, my regular time to get up. I feel great today.

It will be another late night tonight. I have the final dress rehearsal for Saturday's concert. Again no gym tonight for me. I don't expect that we'll get home until around 11:00pm. Then up at 4:25am on Friday morning. I'm getting too old for this!!

Life will take a decidedly quieter turn after this weekend, except for the Hawaii trip. It is just a little over a week away. The in-laws arrive on Wednesday, then on the 26th, aloha!!

Have a great day!!

No comments: