Friday, May 25, 2007

Aloha!

Tomorrow morning, we will all head to the Sacramento Intergalactic Airport and take a flight to Honolulu. Sweetie, the in-laws and I will fly from Sacramento, and we will meet Sweetie's sister and her new partner ( yes, it IS what you think!) over there. Althought Sweetie and I were just in Hawaii about six weeks ago, I feel ready to go again.

Work has been particularly busy this past week. My boss left the Department one week ago, and just as he left, a huge assignment came along. I have been working hard, as has the entire unit, to get the project done before I leave. I think we are going to make it. So when I leave, I can go with a clear conscience and not think about work while I am gone.

I will try to duck out a bit early today and get the yard work done this evening before dinner. Sweetie wants us to meet up for dinner with some friends. I'll have to work fast to get everything done before we have to meet them.

I won't get a chance to post an entry while I'm gone. I'll have plenty to say when I get back. Until then, stay safe, happy, and healthy.

Aloha to you all!

No comments: