Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday Morning

It turned out to be a great weekend. I got my two gym visits in, did some cooking, a few chores, and I baked a really good apple pie. One of our friends came over for dinner Saturday night, and as is usual around here in early October, we were able to have dinner on the patio. What a beautiful evening! Sunday was more of the same. Sweetie and I ate leftovers, but again, after a high of about 77 degrees, we had dinner outside. It was spectacular weather!

4:20am ame way too early on Monday morning. I would have loved to have slept in, at least for an extra hour or so, but duty called. Not a bad day at work. I had choir rehearsal last night. Since I get home around 10:00pm on rehearsal nights, I get only about 5 and a half hours of sleep. I got up with no problem this morning at 4:20am, but I always feel a little sluggish just before time to get to the light rail train. This is also my regular gym night. I always have to wait to see how tired I am to see if I end up going. I probably will go.

I had better start to get ready for work. I hope everyone has a great day!

-Tim

No comments: