Saturday, April 21, 2007

Let's start at the very beginning

Well, after being inspired by a number of blogs, I have decided to try my hand at it. I don't know if I will be successful at blogging, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. So here goes.

I am a gay man, partnered for nearly nineteen years to a wonderful guy, living in the wonderful little city of Sacramento, California. I am in my late 40's, but in the best shape I have been in in many years (thank you, gym membership!).

I will try posting my thoughts and some stories about what life has been like within my skin. I will use no real names, even my own, and make things sufficiently vague so as to protect myself and those around me from some of the dangers and troubles that can result from posting in this public forum.

I have no idea how far I will get with this, but an adventure always starts with the first step, right? Come along on the journey with me. There's plenty of room. Settle back, get comfortable, and enjoy the ride.

No comments: